To provide international students with opportunity to conduct advanced studies in graduate programs from Samsung Dream Scholarship Foundation
Total Candidates to be Selected: 1 person
- Scholarship period: Master’s: up to 4 semesters/ Ph.D. & Integrated: up to 6 semesters
- Award amount: 5,000,000won per semester(Those who are receiving other scholarships from other organizations or any financial support for research fund, will receive 3,500,000won per semester.)
- Academic Advisor: Recommend potential candidates
- Candidates: Write an application form (English or Korean) and submit it to the Department office till the designated date by one’s college(before 9 July)
- 1st Screening Results released: University level
- Document Preparation: Submit the additional document with academic professors’ recommendation letter
- Send Document: CNU → Samsung
- International students from DAC List of ODA Recipients
- Students who have a TOPIK/TOEIC/TOEFL/IELTS certificate (within 2 years) and achieved a minimum GPA of 3.75 for the previous semester.
- Points will be added for those who published more than one research paper in SCI, SCIE, NRF, SSCI, A&HCI Journal as a main writer.